Search moleculeThis page allows to compare the standards of different countries for pollutants (pesticides, drugs, emerging pollutants) in drinking water.
Enter below the name or part of the molecule name (3 characters minimum):
You can use either capital letters or lower case letters.
This application has been produced with information in our possession.
The SAN cannot be liable for any inaccuracy or omission.
Please, refer to the original régulation documents as the maximum contaminant level reported here may refer to different definitions depending on the country.
Also, additional notes are generally removed.
This application uses data from:
- Australian drinking water guidelines 6, november 2011.
- Australian drinking water guidelines 6 version 3.3, november 2016.
- WHO, Guidelines for Drinking water Quality, 1984.
- WHO, Guidelines for Drinking water Quality Fourth edition, 2017.
- Data CIRC-IARC 2017.
- Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality, December 2010.
- USEPA, National Primary Drinking Water Regulations, 2017.
- Directive 98/83/CE du 03/11/98.